Saturday, June 8, 2013

Paiseh ! Paiseh !

The only family members birthday that I couldn't remember will be my seconds brother !
Which is on the 24th May . . .
And for all these year ! I kept on thinking that it was on the 23rd of May . . .

Thanks to my mummy, and 2nd bro gf , they reminded me of his birthday . . .

I'm so exhausted after a day of work, plus a bit of headache . . But to celebrate his birthday and give him a surprise, planned by his gf , so I stayed up for another couple hours.

While waiting for the time to pass . .
I wanted to thank Cheeky for chatting with me when I'm bored !

OK ! Now I'm bored with writing and thinking about that day !

We manage to surprise him , we sang song, 

Birthday boy blows candle, cut the cake,

We ate the cake, we took photos,

I said goodnight, and ciao,

Then hello to my bed.

Left out my beloved sister !
Frozen Mango Rose Cheese Cake


No comments: