Friday, January 15, 2010

What kind

Now I know how does Uzumaki Naruto and Gara felt. I just like one of them. Everyone just ignore me, think that im visible in front of them, I dont exist in their world.

SO....:
1)What kind of friends that they dont even care what you feel & think?
2)What kind of friends that dont answer back your questions?
3)What kind of friends that forgot people's birthday?
4)What kind of friends that ignore you?

Im just visible to them, like a slaves to them. Whenever they needs help from me, they'll talk to me. I cant just refuse them, cause I think the as a friend. And what they do for me in return? They just ignore me! It felt like the light is getting darker & darker. The chest is getting worst seconds by seconds. There's like hundreds, thousand, millions, billions, trillions, zillions of tiny sharps needle poking through my heart. It's bleeding, hurting badly. I hope that I wont have any emotion for people's or anything, so it wont hurt that much!

No comments: