Friday, February 10, 2012

Guinea Pigs

!st is Baby Girl, the mother of the pigs. Follow by the 1st daughter, and then 1st son.
After that, the mother gave 2nd birth to 3lovely piggies on (02122011).. Which we still don't know they belongs to which category. Yesterday (09022012) , my sister came to the computer room sobbing. She told me that Baby Girl gave 3rd birth. I don't believe her until I see it with my own eyes. At first, it was ewww! So ugly.. Later then, I think it was cute.
So sad, Baby Boy [daddy] past away on the 1st January 2012. Left the baby girl alone. =(
[R.I.P]

5 comments:

Jian said...

R.I.P...
wtw, they really cute ^^

FionaKhoo said...

May i know whats the meaning of wtw?

Jian said...

is btw, sory, type wrong..

FionaKhoo said...

like tht also can type wrong. amazing

Jian said...

yup, sometimes blur blur 1 ^^..