Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sis And I ❤

[Posting outside of my house]
[Posting at the Restaurant after we arrived]
[Modelling inside the toilet while waiting for my cousin to charge her iPhone]
Yesterday was my dad's company 32nd annual dinner. I having so much much taking pictures with my sister. You can see that, we even slow mode modelling in the toilet at one of the restaurant in Kepong. We spent about 30minutes inside, not only to wait for my cousin to charge her phone but also kill time. The performance was wonderful, I was amaze by some of it.

7 comments:

Jian said...

u dnt see dark or black arh, ur posture is so funny ~ xD
but also quite nice look also :)
i curious how ur face looked when u're nt smiling n was angry.. :x

FionaKhoo said...

Angry or not smiling? Im not sure with angry.. but not smiling, i think vry cool ba.. hahaha

Jian said...

hmm, i think every1 without smiling also is cool cool 1~
im interest of ur angry face jor~ :D

FionaKhoo said...

my angry face not nice de la >< haha! damn weirdo, me~

Jian said...

izit really weirdo? xDD
hmm, then i sure wanna see is how weirdo jor~ :x

FionaKhoo said...

walao wei ><

Jian said...

Young n youth also is weirdo n insane 1~ ^^
try it as u as young marh~~ then after old, u will smiling to memorize ur weirdo & insane memory~ ^^
gambateh~ me at the spirit angle support u~~ :D