Thursday, December 12, 2013

An experience that couldn't be express by words

Usually , I will post about places where I went for everyday. Unfortunately, my memory wasn't that good anymore or maybe I don't even bother, just to want to have fun and enjoy and care nothing less. And now, I'm kinda regret and scare, regret that I did not pay attention and scare that my elder brother or friend ask me about my vacation.

Such as:
Where is that place located ? South, east, north, or west side of China ?
What is the history of this place?
What you wearing ? Which clan does it belong to ?



This was taken somewhere Lijiang, China. I will update soon after I go do some research.
 今天我当了 潘金妺

Why is it 潘金妺 ? Well, at there, they dont call ladies  (xiaojie) , in mandarin. Cause Xiaojie means girls work in the night for money (Prostitute)



Here's a few shots of the scenery.

At Xiang Ge Li La ...


Horse Riding , Boat, then followed by Archery is really a great outing combo ...






No comments: