Thursday, December 12, 2013

Yellow Passion

On the night before me and my parents and my little brother off to China, we celebrated my daddy's birthday one day early than the actual date with the others family members.
I almost thought the early celebration will not end up well, or not successful. Due to, sister was tired and parents was busy packing their stuff.

The celebration only took 30 minutes. Although it was short but it was a memorable, happy and funny moment. We sang Happy Birthday Songs (english and chinese version) . After that we had some pictures taking with our iPhone and also instag camera. 

From taking with mother, to with brothers, to with the 2 lovely daughter , and lastly  one whole family. Mom wanted us to spam few times for the same post. And I was there worrying about the cake that is going to melt when the candle is still burning.


Yellow Passion. ( Passion Mousse , Chocolate Moist , A layer of Jelly , and lots of fruits on top)

I would like to have a special thanks to Nicholas Low for rushing and making this cake for me, and added extra fruits and did not charge a single sen for it. :)





P.S : The passion wasn't sour enough as I requested ! But since the others family members like it, then I will forgive and let you go this time !

No comments: