Thursday, December 26, 2013

Yellow Ducky

There's not much thing to write for the 3rd day. Just went for a outdoor mini type got spring that enough to soak ur leg. 


Then, we went to the pacific sea. 
Ok , that's a windy place ! The wind just kept on pushing you and you could possibly taste the sea water from far far away carried by the strong wind.
Huge wave splashing towards the beach.


After that, is about 6:06pm and we are on our way to have our dinner at one of the food streets ! We had lots of kind, squids, chicken, corns, sugar fruits, chicken sausage, and more...
Suddenly something caught mine and my sister sight. It was the yellow ducky !
It seems is so popular at Taiwan .. Almost everywhere is selling it an there's advertisement of it . We still figuring it out why without asking Taiwanese .

A photo of Jojo and the new member, Christmas ducky. Haven't found a name for it yet.

It only cost 80yuan which is about RM8. Cheap ! At least cheaper than the other places selling yellow ducky, and this one is much more cuter !

Gathered around 7:10pm, got on bus and back to hotel. 
As usual, me , my sister and mom went out to the night street to do some shopping !
Yesterday we bought 3packets of clothes, I mean 3big one. 
I got myself a new lovely sweet pink / peach color jacket which I'm going to wear it tomorrow.  My sister also got her a new jacket and some clothes.

As for today, just now. My sister bought a new Korean / Japanese style handbag and another jacket.
Then we bought one pair of heels, two pair of wages, and one sneakers .

So that's the end for today ! I really dot know how to bring everything back. Since this is only the 3rd day and there's 5days left ! We still haven't go to Taipei ! Where my sister heard from her friend that, Taipei clothes is all about RM10-RM20 only !

No comments: