Monday, December 23, 2013

Addicted to Archery

I'm so addicted to Archery right now ! 
I think I've been poisoned by it ~~~ After the last time I played at China, open air, and the first time I bond with the bow and the arrows.
So right now, every time I had a free time or a off day from work.
I will invite a friend to join me and I will drive all the way from home to Sunway Pyramid just to play Archery.
I don't care how much it cost me , but there's the place where I can enjoy myself and relax.
I mean, really ! No one to disturb you, you could just play it all by yourself, and there's music.

I could just spend 3 hours there at the Stars Archery without feeling bored or tired.
Even I'm not that good at aiming , and I'm not a shame of it .

Really special thanks to Wilson Yap for the first accompany . . . >< Credits to him for taking such a lovely shots of me posing and aiming. This was the second round I played on that day, RM46 , 75 arrows + 18 arrows .
A worth package that can play by 3 person , but only me who giving out all the arrows.
1 0 1 2 2 0 1 3

And then, another special thanks to Nicholas Low, a friend that I just met and knew not for long.
Thank you so much to accompany on your off day for my own selfishness and played with me for 2 rounds, both also RM46, 75 arrows + 18 arrows.
Even after you knew that your hand will feel pain on the next day. 
You are a fast learner ! Your aiming is much more better and great improvement on your 2nd round.
Good job ! That's for sure !

As you can see, people might think I'm a left and right-handed person.
When people ask me whether I'm left or right or both .
I really don't know how to answered.

I'm left-handed since I was born and only until I was 7 years old, then I've been forced to change to right-handed.

There's mixture of left and right-handed when it comes to different time and tools.

An example of list on when or what I use with left hand :
- Scissors.
- Knife.
- Cooking.
- Picking up stuff.
- Drinking. . . and so on. . .

As for my right hand : 
- Sports (badminton, archery).
- Writing. . . 

I can still aim with using left-handed, but it will be a bit harder and tougher compare to right-handed.
Seems that my right hand don;t have to strength to maintain  the bow at the position. So it's hard to aim where I want to aim when my right hand which holding the bow keep on shaking.



I felt happy and shy at the same time when not only my parents and sister compliment me dressing cute today but also from Nicholas Low. 
Oh ya ! He's sleeping like a dead pig when I'm taking this picture. Look at him, at the back of me. . .
He really can sleep when the weather is so hot and fierce right now.


For your information 

We were relaxing and chill at the Sunway Hotel's Swimming Pool.



- 1 7 1 2 2 0 1 3 -


No comments: