Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Good Friend

Glad to know him. My ducky owner from friend for sales,


 then became real life friend during our first time meeting and movie at Summit,


When I need someone to accompany me watch a movie, Fast n Furious 6, where I couldn't find anyone, cause they already watched. Only him and only him will take his time to accompany me to watch, for second round.

One of the blog post I've posted about him accompany me watch Fast n Furious 6.

He also helps me when I needed him for his expertise. The latest was that when I urgently need his help with choices of laptop. He took his all night searching for information and details after asking me my budget, preferred screen and more, so that the next day is easy and quicker for us to settle it. He also taught me the basic knowledge in choosing laptop, and I'm glad he did. New knowledge to me. Sometimes he will became my personal butler of the day by carrying stuff for me, driver..




No comments: