Monday, June 17, 2013

Huhuhu ! Finally I found someone who willing to watch second time of Fast n Furious 6 with me !
Thank you so much ! My friend, my Dawa a.k.a my ducky , my owner !
Oh that day, I took of purposely so that I had enough energy to watch movie later with him.
Early morning, I went to 100Yen Shop, just to have a snow ice and also buy something.

Time passed by so fast, is almost 12noon, and he whatsapp me to inform he had reached my house.
My eyes opened wide and stunned ! Shoot ! He had arrived in time, and I'm still at 100Yen Shop !
So I asked him, whether he want a snow ice too, and luckily he said : Sure, why not.
I got home as fast as possible, and I saw him parking opposite my house.

I asked him : Why don't you park infront of my house? There's space.
Then he replied : I don't want to spoil the grass and leave tyres mark.


So nice of him . . :)

I invited him into the house and gave him his snow ice. 
I watched him eat and he felt awkward of eating snow ice alone, where I do not have one to eat.
Funny to watch his expression . . . 

We waiting for my mom to meet him and question him,
so that she could approve him to bring me out for a movie . . .
I have no idea why or what had brought them discussing about my studies and what course I'm going to take.

I hate those topics a !
Thanks to Dawa, luckily he did not continue telling me in the car all the way to Paradigm Mall.

He said : Today is my relax day. And he will not talk about it to make my day worse.

Thank you so much !
Well, he forgot to see which Hall we having our movies . . .
And so silly of him for not have a thought of asking the workers . . Until I gave a suggestion.

Movie time ! Hmmm. . . Not bad, but I'm still kinda disappointed with it. 
And I have no idea what's missing, but I know there's something missing.
All I know was that, it wasn't as good if compared to Tokyo Drift .

O'Corner is so so so hot and handsome !
Good to see him again ! :3

Still, I had a great day, and a not so bad movie although I felt sleepy half way of the movie .
Dress of the day.



No comments: