Monday, June 24, 2013

Hang Out with Ladies (1)

Muahahaha ! Finally I left few more thing wanna post !
Well, on the Thursday (20/6) was my last day of working on that week !
Cause I'm going for  the class trip , 'so called class trip to Tioman'.
On that day , there's a super adorable car parked in front of the shop..
It really looks a toy car, exactly like it ! The color , the front light ....

Oh ! The "Tioman" trip postponed don't know which date ! Sh*t it ! I'm not gonna go anymore !
I hang out with some of my classmate, since I already took 3days off . And,
It would be such a waste to do nothing and stay at home ...
First, I went to Pei Meng house just to pick her to Sunway Pyramid .
But before that, my lovely colleague (Jean-V) called and asked me whether I could send her to work.

Why not ? Since you need help and asked for me.. So yeah ! And she's late for work again !

After that, I rushed to subang .. But when I reached the summit traffic light, it was so jam !
Where I spent 10minutrs there, at the traffic light .
Which I could have reach my friend house with that time.

* HONK ! ! ! * and off the pyramid !

Thought we were late ! Cause we said meet at the McD from 10am-10:30am.
But we got there at 10:50am ! Shoot ! 20minutes late ! Aaaaahhhhhh .......gggrrrhhhhh .....! Hate it !
Fate or what, one of the classmate also late due to breakfast with family and another one had something to do.
After June arrived , we went to the cinema to buy ticket.
Was actually planned to watch "Now You See Me" , but I don't think is still showing.
3 of us agree to watch others movie, but when we reach the cinema, we saw a long long queue !

Just lined up not more than 2minutrs . . .

Aiya ! Don't watch movie la ! The queue is so freaking long ! Don't waste time here !

So we (me, pei meng, june, and Claire) went to BBQ Plaza to have our brunch..
We ordered a family set, and we talked about life and couple, work and studies..
After that, we really went for shopping ! Even me ! Unbelievable !
Normally I would just walk pass all the shops , but this time..
I actually find all those clothes nice and try it on ~~
But some of them was so expensive where I need to make decision, which to buy and which not to.

Ship for 3hours, suddenly my friend pei meng want to cut her hair and also do relaxing..
Which also makes my hand and heart itchy that I also wanted to cut my hair and let them wash !
Damn it ! Everytime I said I wanted to kept it long, but It cant last for more than 6months ==
So yeah ! We went to SS15, I think ..... (The Cut) ...

Pei Meng a ! Why yours took so long ! 3hours !
June and Claire need to have dinner with their parents ! And I have no idea how to go back to usj2 !
Luckily, Yen lin's brother used to studied in UM, so she roughly know the way back ...

No comments: