Friday, April 6, 2012

♥Sometimes......♥


Sometimes, when I'm sad about you, I'm waiting for you to cheer me up.
Sometimes, when I'm angry about you, I'm waiting for you to angry together with me.
Sometimes, when I'm lonely, I'm waiting for you to accompany me.
Sometimes, when I'm quiet, I'm waiting for you to find a topic to talk to me.

--------------------------------------------[B][U][T]----------------------------------------------

When I'm waiting for you to cheer me, and you didn't cheer me.
When I'm waiting for you to angry together with me, and you didn't do it.
When I need you to accompany me, and you were not beside me.
When I need you to find a topic to talk, and you were silence like me.

--------------------------------------------[B][U][T]----------------------------------------------

When I really not hopping you to cheer me, and you were there trying your best to cheer me.
When I really didn't want you to angry with me, and you were there cooperate with me.
When I really didn't want you to accompany me, you appear besides me.
When I want you to be quiet, and you got a lot of topics to talk to me.

??????????????????????????????????????????[S][O]??????????????????????????????????????????

Are you the one who knows when need to cheer me at the right time?
Are you the one who knows when need to cooperate with me at the right time?
Are you the one who know when to appear and when to hide at the shadows?
Are you the one who knows when keep quiet when I really do need to be alone?





2 comments:

victor said...

:-)

victor said...

:-)..add me....sheng_ng91@hotmail.my