Monday, April 2, 2012

Dinner with cousin on April Fools Day xD

Yesterday was April Fool, where people fool each other.
But sadly for me, there's no one fool me.
Or they don't dare to do so? *unknown*
Maybe cause I'm too smart to be fooled?
Haha, who knows????? :D
I and my family went to my cousin house to sign something,
and also dinner with them at Seremban.
They choose a place which called The Steaks House.
We sat there and we looked at the menu.
There's a lot of choices.

Example of Choices:
  • Chicken
  • Fish
  • Pork
  • Lamb
  • Beef
  • Deer
  • Ostrich
Gosh! There are so many red meat to eat......
We ordered, and while waiting for it to be serve.
My cousins busy using/playing the ipad.
Even dinner, we will be using technology.
Unlike olden days, when they come out eat together,
they actually talked each others life and how are them.


Oh! The food is served!
Wait a second, is my dessert........ xD
Whats my dinner?
Sizzling Lamb Chop (mushroom sauce) and
my dessert will be Strawberry ABC Jelly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today school was so relaxing ><
Math teacher did not came into the class.
P.A teacher don't have mood to teach.
MUET teacher? Ignore her.......
Ekonomi teacher is having good mood today.
P.P teacher did not came to school.

How come the P.A teacher don't have mood to teach?
Because one of his friend which also a teacher.
HE/SHE lost her son. Baby son which only 10months old.
How he/she lost? We do not know i t.
After that, he told us about the Perdana Camp.
i can't write much about it, cause I didn't really listen to what he talking about.
Aaaaaaa! And no assembly for today! YEAH xD

No comments: