Friday, August 3, 2012

Did I heard someone said prom? Yes I did and is from the lower form6 named Jon Ho. I were hoping for him to announce cause I can't wait to know when will it be and where it held, after the teacher show us the robe we gonna wear it for graduation. There's blue, orange, yellow, red, green, purple where each color represent a form. Is so cool, is felt like they are following those western way. After the graduate in the afternoon, we will be having a prom at the night.



At first, I thought only form5 students will have this kind of problems of having graduation and prom together in a day, and not from the upper form6. But after watching this video which one of my friend posted on youtube about his opinions on prom, and yes, I partially agree with his opinions. They make it the graduation and prom night together, so if you want to go for prom, you have to pay to go for the graduation, and it cost RM180. Is a bit high for it, but the admin want to have graduation and the student of form5 and upper form6 wanted have a prom night.
I still don't get why most of the form6 againts it? Why don't us think it that, form6 is also something like a college and the path to enter universities, and the admin gave us the opportunity to experience the taste of the graduation and prom in the same day which we might not be able to taste it after we finish our STPM. Cause some of us might be working, go to university, and some even working. I'm not sure whether the universities have such things as prom a not?  But take it as a new experience.
This is only my way of thinking for the outer layer of the problems, and others mind have their own thinking as well. One thing for sure, I like parts of his sentence in the video above. ''If they wish for graduation, we wish for prom. If they wish for payment, we wish for subsidization.'' And yes! Is still about money, the price for going both graduation and prom.


FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY COMMENTS ON YOUR OWN OPINION WHICH DO NOT CONTAIN ANY SEXUAL HARASSMENT. . . . . . THANK YOU!

No comments: