Monday, August 27, 2012

People Nowadays

The world had been changing and how are people nowadays like?

Lets take an example : When a girl broke up with a boy.

Surely that boy would be heartbroken, but it doesn't give him the rights forcing people to help him release his anger. Such as having sex text, sex chat or even sex cam. I really don't know what they thinking.

I've met one! Is about middle of the night. I on my skype for awhile by using Ipad. Then, he pop out and asked me to chat with him for awhile. He told me that he wanted to release if not he will suicide!
What nonsense bullshit! Like I freaking care about you going suicide? I got no idea who you are! You want die then go!
I will not stop you after knowing you're such a useless person. The world will be better if you're gone.

Let me ask anyone of you out there. Who did that after they been broke up?
Doing that will not make your another partner come back.
By doing that, it wont magically appear a new and better girl infront of you!
Doing that will not immediately make your heart heal!

Is just a stupid break up! You don't see I suicide at all? If I really want to suicide and yet still be able to write something here.
I think I will need more than just a life or two.
If people broke up with you, then is either you or her/his problem.

And I read his post on facebook. I didn't really know what's going on. All I think was the cause of the guy.
If not, the girl wouldn't go to the police station with her mother make make report to catch him right?
The details, I will not want to know about it!

Few days ago, he inbox me at facebook asking me to on skype when I told him that I having a bad headache.
Great lord! Can't he understand what is headsche and need to sleep right a way?!
He told me that he wanted to chat for awhile and he want to see me!
Bullshit of him. After that incident and he still dare to demand me to on skype and chat with him!
So I just ignore him and sleep :D Felt so happy that I did that.



---------------------------------------- THE END -----------------------------------------

No comments: