Friday, August 24, 2012

Famous line

Is been awhile I've realizing something.
Something real common that people will keep on spamming the same annoying post / comment.

•For the 1st example :

Can ü do me a favor? please ..

Like my page
Wishlist me
Buy me (If you can afford.)
Send me gift (If it's ok? Hearts will do)
Add me to your Friend

I'll Do the Same Thing
Just Leave A Comment ..
Thanks , in ADVANCE !


I receive it everyday and not just me, but other people too..
I don't get it... What are they thinking when they are spamming those thing.

Asking people to like your page and wishlist you?
Ask us to buygifts for you guys and also buy you to became my pet?
The most hilarious thing was that asking us to add you as friend?

Who the hack you think you were?
Do we have to listen to you?
Do we have to follow your demand / desire / wish?

-Firstly, if you really want people to like and wishlist your page.. Why don't you freaking do it at the first place, and then leave comment to inform them? Why do you want to make people so angry... When they saw those kind of comment / post.

-Secondly, this is FFSNG. If we want to own you, if we want to buy you. We will do so. You don't have to tell us what should we do.

-Lastly, [ Add me as friend ]. Why do I want to add you as friend? I can't think of any reason why must I do so. For me, I will only add if I'm sure we had something to chat and it will last forever and not add for fun.

•For the other example :

[加我为好友,我加不到人。]
[++好友]


This, I will normally face it when I joined a group and introduce myself.
Those people who are very desperate for the number of friends they had.
They will spam those same thing on every new post that being posted.
Why do they want to have so many friend in the list? To prove how popular they are?
Is not like they will keep in contact with everyone in the list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you face it before? Are you one of them, I hope not. Cause is really annoying. :)

No comments: