Thursday, August 23, 2012

Respect

Ya, everyone know the word and the meaning of 'Respect' but how many actually respect people?
It could be respect elderly, respect peoples privacy, respect peoples post and more.
Now what makes me feel sorry and sad was that, I posted something in a group. And yes, people do reply me for the first two comment and after that they chat all they want on my post which had nothing related to me or my post. Im being ignore and neglected and there they are, chatting happily and pulling other people in by tagging their names!
Hey! Come on! You are talking and commenting on peoples post which had nothing related to it.
I deleted that post and re-post another one, but this time, I wrote : "Please respect people, thank you!"
Guess what I got back in the comment?!

There's
-welcome.
-face expression ( == ).

Ok! Does the "Please respect people, thank you!" gave you the idea of welcome people?
Are you even proud of it, by saying welcome?
Do you think that's a joke? (yeah, it might be a joke for u)
Most importantly, do you think that Im thanking you for not respecting me?!
So what on earth are you welcome me for?
Welcome me for thank you for not respecting me!
Why would anyone wanted to thank you for that, that you just make someone cried!

Do you guys even realized what you had done!
Im telling you on what you guys did by giving clues, and you guys replied and commented a "welcome".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sure, non of the MY FFSNG player realize that I had quitted the MY group. Cause im really hurt and sick of it. Sick of being ignore. Sick of being neglected. Sick of crying, everytime I set my eyes into the group. Sick of being sick!




No comments: