Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Air Asia special Christmas surprise Year 2013

Oh my . Me and my siblings were talkig about the video by the westjet about the Christmas miracle that they brought to their passengers .

And then , about 1hour before our flight to Taiwan land. The crew of the Air Asia really do gave us surprise. A small surprise. Everyone on that flight really enjoyed and the crew successfully make us happy.

Called out children to claim a teddy bear gift.

Randomly pick few seats number and ask them to do something in order to get the gift. A free one way flight ticket to a destination

A free one way flight ticket to a certain destination for everyone who onboard on that flight. 

How cool was that !.It certainly is ..
Oh gosh . Felt so lucky that I'm was on that plane, that flight. And there choosen this to gave out the special Christmas surprise .




We arrived at Taiwan ! And while waiting for our train, we take a walk at the shops underneath at the train station. There's so much wonderful and tempting food . The bread, the drinks , the chocolate , with beautiful design. 

Me and my sister found a big and lovely huge cake designed just for Christmas !


I want to eat it ! I want to have it !


And, never ever miss out the Ginger Bread Man during Christmas Eve ! 

Even kids now a days know about Ginger Bread Man ! :) is so cute !


Is time for us to get up to the train ! And travel another 2hours to Hualian .. 
Although is a tired flight all the way from Malaysia to Taiwan , but we still having fun till the fullest ! 
My little cousin, another Fiona Khoo helped my sister to tie a two side pony tail. It makes my sister look so kawaii .. 


Aww... Look at both at them .. :)

Ok ! That's all for now .. Most of them is sleeping right now on the train . And so do I ... ^^

1 comment:

Jian said...

jst..pass by ~ heuheuheuheuha
i have been long time didnt read ur blog le :3