Sunday, April 1, 2012

The First Family Movie.

Why is there a family movie all of the sudden?
It was because my younger brother went for boarding school.
And he only gets to come back once every 3weeks.
Or when they having semester break.
So my dad suggested to have a family movie every time he came home.
Early morning, I was busy editing fansign for a friend and also my pictures.
After editing, my mom called me to accompany her to pick up my brother.

My first ffs fansign since the last one.

......My SS pictures......

When we got home, all of us get ready and head out to Pyramid.
We had our dinner at Ole-Ole Bali.
Is worth to eat, because the price is reasonable towards the portion.
After that, we go take our movie tickets.
And my parents go for a walk since to the movie haven't started.
Me and my other siblings when to the arcades just beside the cinema.
Guys do whatever guys will do inside there.
And I standing at the end of the arcades watching people dancing.
I stood there for about 10-15minutes watching 2guy dancing.
Just waiting and wondering when will they lose?
It was incredible that they didn't even miss out a key.
Time passed quick, and we are late for the movie by 17minutes.
We walked into the room and we seated at our own seating.
And figure out what happen in the front of the movie.
Oh ya, we are watching Titans......... xD
Rating of the movie? 3stars out of 5stars.
So you can said it was average..

Ooooohhhhhhh...... Is 31st March!
My dad wanted to buy Baskin Robins.
It was crowded and lined up patiently.
My mom, never bought BR before.
So she thought there's only 16choices.

After she picked, she saw there are more than 16choices.
And she's nagging at there.
Then, she's acting nervous because she don't know what choices of taste she picked.
Plus, she don't know where and how to pay....... @@
My second brother taught her, and she still nagging there. ==
Oh well, there's where my mood change...!


And, and, and............

My very first fansign.
Pulpit rock

No comments: