Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Or Less, Things That You Got To Know About Me

I'm a girl who easily cry.
I cried for games, i cried for friend, i cried for animals, i cried for people, i cried for things.
I'm a girl who easily jealous.
I jealous because no one talk to me, i jealous because they only talk to those pretty, i jealous because they got so much thing to talk.
I'm a girl who easily forget things.
I forget people names, i forget where i put my things, i forget what to do, i forget good and bad memories.
I'm a girl who easily get hurt.
I get hurt by lovers, i get hurt by friend, i get hurt by family, i get hurt by animals, i get hurt my things.
I'm a girl who easily moody.
I moody for some words people said, i moody for some action people did, i moody for some things that i saw with my own sight.
I'm a girl who easily think negative.
i think negative when i saw something, i think negative when i read something, i think negative when i heard something.
I'm a girl who easily get angry.
I get angry when is not fair, i get angry when is annoying, i get angry when im angry.
I'm a girl who easily get lonely.
I felt lonely when there's no people, i felt lonely when there's people.
I'm a girl who easily trust people.
I trust what they saying, i trust what they doing, i trust them with all my trust.
I'm a girl who easily be friend with stranger.
I friend people from games, i friend people from groups, i friend people from any places.


When I'm moody angry sad lonely or hurt. Don't expect the warm light of the sun shine grow around me, but face the icy cool treatment you gets from me.


No comments: