Wednesday, March 28, 2012

School Exhibition And My Day

At first, I would like to welcome back my class P.A teacher from the hospital. Luckily he was alright xD

Secondly, this week was my school science and mathematic 6th exhibition. Well, this exhibition when on for 2days, and alot of students used this chances to skip classes, including me. Besides that, I forgot to eat during recess time. $$$ i saved RM6 for the pass 3days. It was cool, there's dancing gummy bear, gavity/mass, DNA, Unblock Me, burning money, human battery, hot ice, and many more.

-DANCING GUMMY BEARS : I was looking forward to see the gummy bear dance, but in the end, it disappointed me. They just threw in the gummy bear into the chemical, and the gummy bear burned. It turns black and disappear. I didn't even saw it dance. I felt like they are torturing those cute and delicious gummy sweet.!

-GRAVITY/MASS : Thats like the most popular stall ever! Everyone will be surrounding the table and see the amazing magic, on how a toothpicks balance 2forks on a cup. And how the chopsticks hold the hammer at the end of it without dropping to the floor. Today, there show us the invisible flame.

-DNA : The biology class students gave us a small cup of 100plus and ask to gargle for 30second.and then, they will add a few things and break up the bond and you can see your own DNA.

-BURNING MONEY : They actually use real money to burn and it must be paper. How they did it? They mix water with ethanol. Beside that, they dip the cloth into that substamces and wrap the cloth around students hand and light it up. It was so cool and brave for those who had tried.

-HOT ICE : Im not that sure about it. But they heat up a chemical and then immediately put inside the fridge. When take it out, pour on a dish and touch it, it became ice. And is hot.

Today will be the last day of science and mathematice exhibition. So after my school end, I went to my friend house so that we could go summit to had snooker or watch movie. When we got there, we went to popular first to finish up my voucher, and I saw bonieface, tze yean and yean meng. I didn't expect to see her there. I thought she will stop on 1st of March. Oh well, after that, we had a Chatime. I ordered [Passion fruit QQ Jelly + Rainbow Jelly, regular] cost me RM6.80. It kinda taste weird when they put the black pearl into that drinks. We finish our drink at 3:46pmand I still got one hiur and ten minutes till my sister came to pick me up. So we went to play snookers. We played 3round. 1st round we won, 2nd round they won and 3rd round was a draw, because they let us win.

Well, i think thats about it for today's post =) hope you understand. Cause I'm not that sure of what am I writing. Hehehe

No comments: