Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Don't Hallucinating Something That Will Bring Unhappiness and Stop Comparing

Come on! Stop complaining.. And stop saying things that are not good. What you had heart attack. You think that heart attack so easily to get? Hello, non of our family background have it. Your chest pain doesnt mean is heart attack. You keep on saying, dont tell me that you really wanna to have a heart attack. Im not going to be scare by your nonsense, k. Eventhough your age is bigger than mine, doesnt mean that ages like mine couldnt get heart attack right. If yours that little small chest pain makes you that suffer, or you can think it as cancer. What bout me? I cant breath well, especially there's quite a number of people, and heart sometimes hurt by itself. So? Does that mean that i have heart attack and asthma? No! I dont think so... If i really do have asthma, the doctor could tell few days later i was born. So please, stop the nonsense hallucinating?

Stop comparing.. No one is prefer. We cant be excalty like the person that you had set in your mind or on others people children. Stop saying that we dont have responsible... For example, i didnt foret about my facial appointment for yesterday. I know is 6pm and my phone alarm set 5:30pm. Plus i was sick (fever) and also head dizzy. Is normal that i overslept because im really tired. When i woke up at 6:30pm, i told you that i was late for my appointment, and im sure that i heard you said that there's no car left at home, so no one fetch me go. Then i called the people to cancel and i said excalty what you told and you heard it, but you did not correct my mistake.. So whats that suppose to mean? Dont tell me you did not heard what i said. And yet, today.. .... ... I dont know why you like to talk back about those histories? I kept quiet cause i dont want to argue with you and my heart couldn't take it, but you dont get it what am i trying to do. Why cant you just co-operate with me? Why do you want to make yourself cry?

What im trying to say was, there's unnecessary to hallucinate, compare or scold us about those thing which are already in the pass. We know what we have done, what should be corrected. But also need times to do it so. So why bother to repeating saying it and make yourself cry and sick? Thats worthless, you know.

No comments: