Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Last Day With Piglets ❤

Today, my sister boyfriend came to our house to pick them up. I help my sister to catch them into a box. Before that, I snaps a few photos of them and is really hard, because they keep on running here and there, especially the smallest one, the most shy among all. But not Baby G loves camera, you can see that in most of the photos, she will look at the camera and post for it. @@ They make me use force, by blocking their way and minor their space. So they will be force to gather in a corner. I found out one thing very cute about those babies.
After I put all of them in one box. I found out one thing very cute about those babies. After I put all of them in one box. 6 of the babies like stick to each other. Then I start thinking, their fur can make into a nice fur coat xD hahaha...
Gosh, it really don't feel right without them around. Used to wake up in the morning and feed them. Got back from the school in the afternoon to feed them. And watch them grew day by day



No comments: