Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Childhood Memories 【童年的回忆】


Got the mood to take a look at my childhood photos, not much picture were kept and also not much memories of it. I don't even remembered that i attended my sister piano examination. The truth was that, i didn't expect that i look so adorable when i was young.



Then the next photo, if im not mistaken, i was going to be 4years old. We having family time at genting, thats the first time i rode on a big huge white horse and i felt in love with it. And, that time, not much game i could play due to my height amd also age. So the few things that i can play was cups, worms, mary go round and also Bumper car. I never tried the cowboy seat and until now, i still waiting to had a chance to sit it.

Time fly, 2years passed by. And i graduated from my kindergarden. I dont know why there's 2graduate photos of different clothing and also hairstyle. My guess was that i graduated from 2different kindergarden school. But im not going to put my graduation photos xD

I felt so terrible that i forgotten my childhood. It was a priceless thing and i did not appreciated. I wish there was a time machine so i could go back and record it all down on how my childhood was.

No comments: