Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hang Out with Ladies (2)

Oh my gosh ! Are you serious ! We having yamcha at Signature, later ?
Wait ! What's signature ? What the heck are you guys talking about ? I'm really blur that time @@
But I just kept it quite !

After we got back to usj2 ! Like finally !
We went to Yen Lin's house cause she need to wash her hair. .
Oh my ! His brother quite handsome ! Tall and he's playing maple story @@
Her mom was watching some Korean drama, and she love those Korean drama..
Later then, we went to Taipan to have our dinner in a restaurant called InHouse ??
But before that , let us drop by at the 100Yen shop !
Wanted to find my dear 'Sifu/senior' , Chun Hoong .... Want him to make snow ice for me ! ;)

Wow ! 100Yen shop in Taipan is really tidy ! The shops look so bring !
Even though is smaller but more things than us ! I'm really impressive of it !
I enjoy eating there , cause I remember the first time I had snow ice was also at there.
And it was Chun Hoong's who make for me ..... Miss her so much ! Although I just know her through my sister..

Damn you ! Chun Hoong ! Don't show off la, that you had collected 4k+ points !
Ask you redeems one gift which only cost you 530points also don't want !
After having the snow ice, I wasn't hungry anymore, but it would be weird of not ordering something to eat at the InHouse ... Right ?

So I ordered one dim sum, baby octopus and fired chicken wings !
Man , it really sucks ! Especially the chicken wing !
You could even tasted the oil that had been use for days to fried food !
The drinks wasn't that bad ! To be honest, the only thing that I like was the drinks !

Later, we walked to the 'Signature' . Oh, now I know the Signature they talking about was Old Town!

I'm really speechless ~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Drinks for that day ....~
Oh June arrived ! We chit chat for awhile, they ss for so long..
And then she went back with her parents and sister @@
Yeah ! Yamcha == 3 of us was like playing o2jam after June went back with her sister and parents.
Now you all know how does our yamcha like ! Just handphone iPad and o2jam till midnight !

Send Yen Lin home and I overnight at Pei Meng's house .
Happy to see her younger sister, Ting :D too bad she did not join us for the ss .
She's busy chatting with her hubby bofie.......


Goodnight !? That's the end of this and that day !


No comments: