Friday, June 28, 2013

Overnight

On the Sunday (23062013) , morning shine ! Bright and smokey early in the morning !
Haze was terrible on that day ! Is worse day by day till I almost thought I was in the village of Mist !
Some people felt like they were at Genting Highland when they are hiding inside their house with air condition on ! :D You could just imagine how bad is the hase can be. I felt there's smoke inside my brain, after I just walk outside for 5 minutes without masks on.

There's nothing much to write about this . . .
WE (me & pei meng ) had our breakfast at a Restaurant called 'Bamboo Garden Restaurant', at Summit.
It wasn't that bad at all, chinese dish prepared by Malays. A lot of tempting dishes I wanted to order. but there's only 2 of us. It would be a waste if we did not finish it.

After that, I walked almost the whole Summit just to find a pig ! A school mates of us, Shong Rong !
Sei pig ! Round and round, up and down and up again. In the end, I found out he's working in a shop called Solight . =='
Damn ! I should had gone there in the first place . . . ~
I saw a model wearing a nice long black dress, it was lovely, at least is better than the others. !
Then I asked him, how much does it cost ?

Shong Rong : There's 70% discount, and after discount is RM33 only.
Me : Wow ! That's cheap ! Ok, I want to try it.
Shong Rong : Sorry la, those 70% discount item cannot try de.
Me : Then how I suppose to know is nice a not ?
Shong Rong : You buy it first, then you go try. If not nice then I will help you sell it out at the price of RM30.
Me :  ........... go die la =='

ok la, ok la... I don't kacau you work already . Later that dulan blue shirt girl angry . . Hate that girl ! gr
Meanwhile, our movie going to starts soon ! Oh hell yeah ! Monster University !
Excited and so late for the movie, we didn't even buy popcorns or drinks.

Blah Blah Blah . . . 

. . . . . . . . 

. . . . .

. .

Some of the parts was hilarious, but some was nothing 'so so'.
But at least I know how Mike and James know each other . . . And why that purple/grey lizard hate James so much !
The old woman snail, the crab and lots more.

After the movie ended, I and Pei Meng went to the Solight again to buy that long black dress !
Pei Meng, she did buy one dress too. Which is brown, also the same price as mine.

Blah Blah Blah . . . 

. . . . . . . . . . I'm so lazy to write that

. . . . . . . . we walked back to my car and

. . . . . pei meng coming to my house to stay over

. . and luckily there's no traffic jam, arrived my home safely

Oops ! I just it wrote out ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, she stay over my house, cause the next day (Monday) we are going out to Sing K at ss15, Neway !

After we got home (my house) , we immediately tried out the dress we just bought, and I love my dress so much ! 
But, Pei Meng's , she should had bought the red dress, it might look nicer than the brown's one.
I'm so sorry pei meng, to tell you to buy the brown one rather than the red one. 

Right ! My daddy just got back from China. And my parents kept on asking me to try out those pants that I asked my daddy to buy back from China .
He really bought all the colors that I told him I want.
Now, my drawer like crayon box, that have lots of colors in it.

Yellow, Maroon, Orange, Blue, Black, White, Green, Apple Green , and more........

Later, I brought Pei Meng to Chatime to have the some drinks and snacks (chicken).
People went there to chat with friend, but we ended up playing games and social with our handphones.



THE END






























You really thought this is the end ? NO !
After we finished our 'Chatime' . . Head back to my house and we played Pool using Snooker table !
Aiya, my house is not big enough or rich enough to own 2kinds of table , pool and snooker.
Guess what , I WON ! Duh ! 

A noob like me playing againts a newbie newbie. 

Sure noob will WIN ...... :D

Ok, now really is the end of the day. Both of us was tired / exhausted .

No comments: