Saturday, April 4, 2015

   Holidays are over for me, and is time to back to study life. However, I'm sort of feeling lazy after a long break from last semester for roughly 4 months. Friends asked me what kind of holiday was that? It must be awesome to have such a long holiday as theirs only have 1 month. But for me, it was normal, just that I don't have to wakes up early in the morning to go University. I didn't traveled, not until the last 2 weeks before I actually starts my third semester. I didn't even touch my Dragon Nest game, just as I planned to give it all in after my final exams.. Blame all on the sudden no mood for gaming.
   For this semester, I registered the wrong subjects which cost me unable to sit in the same class with my friends taking the same subjects. I'm actually afraid of making new friends and leave my comfort zone. But thinking on the other side, is a good thing, if I'm able to bond into the new environment and making new friends.

That's all for today's post.


No comments: