Thursday, December 18, 2014

   It has been exam period for the last couple weeks, and it has finally come to the end. I wanted to thanks a friend of mine who is so supportive and helped me with all my revisions and last minute preparation.

    On this 2nd semester, I don't have the motivation to go to any of the tutorial classes and lecturer. But I did force to attend the tutorial classes because there's a attendance and those who absence more than 3 times will be automatically banned for taking the final exam. Whether the system will really ban, I not sure because I've missed a tutorial class more than that and I still able to take the final exam for that subject.

    So do I have to feel fortunate and gladful? I don't know. I will just take it as a second chance given by them.

    After each paper I sat, I predicted that I might failed that exam due to the cutting class and last minute. However, I would prefer that it did not end up as what I had predicted, hopefully. Alright that's it for today and YEAH!Happy 3 long months holiday to me and all others who are having holiday.


No comments: