Wednesday, July 20, 2016

March - July Quick flash Updates


I'm sincerely apologize for not keeping my blogs update as promised (once every month). But if I were to tell you guys that I'm busy, that a lie. If I were to tell you guys that I not sure how and what I'm going to write, then that's half true. Well, the main reason is just that I'm sincerely apologize for not keeping my blogs update as promised (once every month). But if I were to tell you guys that I'm busy, that a lie. If I were to tell you guys that I not sure how and what I'm going to write, then that's half true. Well, the main reason is just that I'm too lazy to update it. That's mostly happens to most of the blogger where at first they were actively blogging and later then, don't even update for months or years. I can't wrap it up on what had been going on for the pass 3 months, however, I will try to write about those important one or those that have impact to me (happy/sad/anger).

I started my new semester (3rd year degree) on March 28, but, I don't have the mood/ motivation of getting back to classes. This is most likely due to the people (so called friends/ classmate) in the class. Well, there is a bit of problem between me and that certain people and the reason is some how ridiculous hilarious. Is like I have been separate by a invisible wall or glass because that certain people just not used to the way I talk? And have been like this for a year. That is why, every time my mom asked me to mix with my classmate...sorry mom, I just don't really like the way, they treated me first. I felt somehow rather disgust when I see them. May due to my Jealousy? Anger? Attitude? Or I'm just not trying my best enough to approached them? But should I even take the effort to do so? When I'm already said to myself that I will not depend on them till the last day of my degree. I will not depend on them till the day I walked out of the campus.

Last picture taken of Whiskey..
The next unfortunate and sad thing happened around June. If you guys have read few of my previous post where I owned a little cute puppy/dog (Alaskan Malamute) which is named Whiskey. He left us to far far away and to a better and peaceful place. He has been with us exactly or almost a year. What's is the reason? Actually I'm not sure about it myself. The last thing I got the answer from my second brother was that, the vet also not sure what is the problem and whiskey will be hospitalized. Sadly, whiskey did not even make it a day in the hospital. Brother was too upset about it that even I asked whether they have found out the real problem, he did not answer. R.I.P

Getting ready for my 5th semester exams, which is kinda hard for me to get motivation to study. I don't get stressed till a certain level that I will be worrying that I might failed the paper and take the initiative/effort/will to revise. Which most probably I will have to resit 2 out of the 3 papers. 

And lastly, after the last day of the exam, I will be free from campus and class for at least a month plus. Therefore, I got about 30days to enjoy my holiday till I have to face the music, the results of my exam papers. However, screw it! I will not let the future to ruining my holidays such as the negative thoughts or predictions or even guessing of what grades will I get. Now, I'm stuck at the Johor Bahru Checkpoint to Singapore. Hell yeah, I'm going to Singapore and this is my first time taking MRT alone, walking and your alone. Exciting and nervous at the same time. I shall continue my next post about my whole trip once I reached home, maybe? Or got bored during the journey back home. Who knows.. 

No comments: