Saturday, June 8, 2013

Is time for me to update my blog again , maybe one or two.
If I don't do that, stories that I wanted to share with everyone will accumulate into a rubbish dump.
So it would be a waste to do that !

Finally I got 2day off from work, and do not have the mood of spending my day at my working place, which I normally will go there for fun when I having a off day.

Let me recall back, this post will write about . . . . . . 

The day I bought myself a new Taiwan Turtle with my own money ! ~

I have absolutely no idea why I had bought it, due to , I already had 3turtle at my home ! Maybe it is because it is special, aka beauty and is the only one left in the tank ? Or I got attracted by its name ''Taiwan Turtle'' ? Who knew ?

It had a lovely shell ! That I have never seen one before in my life. Not from the 3turtles that I had at home ! Not from the turtles own by my friend nor my cousin . . .

It had a long tail ! That's for sure ! ! The longest tail that the turtle had ?! Could be . . .  :D

At first, when I saw it . . I was wondering . . 

What makes the green turtle (normal type) different from Taiwan Turtle?

Other than the shell on their back ... ~ Izit because Taiwan Turtle had a long tail and Green Turtle do not have ?

After I bought it . . . And brought it back to my house after work . .
I quickly check google and type in 'Taiwan Turtle' , and non of the google image showed me a long tail turtle. . .
Or should I said that, most of the google image showed me Green Turtle =.='

And a turtle with a super duper long tail, will it be a bad sign or a good sign ? 

Well, I hope is not a bad sign but the opposite of it. Or neither. . . Is better that way !

Don't you agree ? ? ? ? With it ? ? ?


Isn't he / she lovely ? Aaaaahh ! How to differentiate is a female or male ?

No comments: