Sunday, March 31, 2013

Perm Eyelashes

Yesterday I had a good time hanging out with my sister and her friends, although I didn't talk much.
Cause I don't really like to talk, unless someone ask me a question.
If not, I will be silent till you don't even know I'm there.
We went to perm our eyelashes for free, that my sister had coupons for five person.
And one of her friend could not make it, so I'm just a replacement.

It located at the third floor, don't know which area.
When we reach there, we were deciding whether to walk the stairs or take the lift.
But most of us pick the lift. And luckily we make the right decisions.
Cause when the lift opens at the third floor, we saw the gate of the stairs were locked.
So, imagine if we took the staircase till the third floor and found out it was lock.
Then we got to go back to the second floor and take the lift to one floor up.

We went into the shops, and the first thing I realize was that, the whole shop is painted with purple and pink.
Their uniforms were purple too. So I guess they really like purple?
Or they just wanted to paint a sweet color just to suit the environment.
Since is doing those thing like manicure, facial, waxing, spa. Mostly for girls . . . . . .
They gave us some papers to fill in our data, and 3 out of 5 went in to the room to have the perm first.

The perm took about 40minutes.
Along the process, I felt my eyes lid was a bit pain. Like there's needle poking it.
But I did not complain / tell to the person who's perming for me.
Normally, I will not say anything all through the process even it is painful, unless they open their mouth to ask first.
How they do it, or how does perming eyelashes feels like? I don't really know how or how to explain.
But those who ever curious about it, could go to Youtube search it. They got few videos of it.

After the 40minutes . . . They will take of the sticky thing, and wipe of the glue.
Then :

she asked : Do you feel your eyes pain ? Or having the feel of spicy feeling?
me : *thinking. This was the 1st time doing. So were you talking about the eyeball or the eye lid? *

I wasn't sure, and yet I did not ask her to make it clear.

So I just replied : Nope.

I came out from the room and I saw my sister and few of her friend had sat outside.
I was wondering, wow ! You guys are fast. How come I'm so slow?

Then I asked my sister, does her eyelid felt a bit pain ? 
She answered : No.

Ok. I kept it to myself and did not tell the worker there.
Maybe it will be better after a couple of minutes.
Well it did. But just feeling a bit better. It still hurts when it touched water and my hand rub it.
So I went to the toilet, and found out that. Some of my eyelid skin peeled. 

Haihz .......... Lazy to complain about it. 



Ok ! Got home . And I need to change and head to work ! Damn ! I really don't know what to wear !
When I got there . I saw there's already 2boys there. I did not look at them straight (face-to-face).
Just walked pass them, so I could punch my card, and get to work.
At first , we did not talk. Not a single word. And they are like avoiding me, totally.
When I was at the counter, they were behind. When I was at the back arranging stuff, they were infront.

Both of them ! Totally together ! Walk together ! Arrange things together ! Rest together !

Is there glue sticking them together or tread tying them together?

Hmmm . . . . . . ~ There's no costumer. Too bored sitting at the counter doing nothing.

I checked my Wechat, and there's no one chatting. So I off it. 
I walked to the back, to the toys section. I took a toy that need patient.
I stood there for 5minutes ? Trying to complete it. And I did it ! Awesome thing !
Is much easier than solving a cubic. Until now, I still don't know how to solve the cubic.























In the end, we do talk. But not much ! And the day ends just like that.
I washed the machine . I wrote the report. We switched of the light. They locked the door.
And we saying goodbye to each other and headed our own way.


This is a picture of me , when I was so bored ! :D



No comments: