Thursday, March 28, 2013

On my last post, I mention that I got a job after I picked up a phone calls.
I was so excited on my 1st day of work, that I was having hard time picking clothes to wear.

MONDAY:

Thinking . . . . . . Wondering . . . . . .

If I wear this, will it be over fashion, that I came here not to work?
If I wear this, will it be out of fashion, and gave a bad impression on the 1st day of work?

Is a really harsh time for me, when it was my 1st job.

So I made up my mind, I randomly took a T-shirt that was on my table and had a shower.

'' Ring ,ring ............................. ''

I heard my phone rang once, and I open my wechat.
Saw that my dad sent me a voice message.
Saying that, we're leaving house for breakfast at 9am.

I was like ........ Errrr .......... Ok?
But hope that I won't be late for my work, or having stomachache.
Cause when you did not took breakfast for a long long period, and suddenly you take breakfast,
your stomach could not accept it, and then it will cause stomachache.
Well, that's only for me. But I don't know will others feel the same?

After finish taking my breakfast, my dad sent me to my working place.
When I stepped in the shops, I saw a familiar face. Face that I've seen before but not talked to yet.

He was my school mates . . . . . .

He greet me, and told me how to use the computer. How much money to put in, every morning.
Then later, the manager came in. She told me about the shops, how it work in here, and what to do.

* ~ I'm working part time job at the 100Yen Shop, around my area ~ *

Oh my ! The manager is so stingy.
That the Snow Ice's topping such as the nuts, chocolate rice, chocolate chips, and so on .....
She only allow us to put spoon of it for the customer. When she was telling me that, 

My mind was thinking ~~~~

WHAT ! Only one spoon, that's just too little ! 
When the customer ate a quarter, there won't be any toppings left. Cause is too little !

But the workers there did not actually follow as what she taught.
They all put at least 2-3spoons of the toppings, when she wasn't around, and so do I. :D

My 1st day of work, I worked from 10am - 6pm.
The thing that I forgot the most during work was putting back the ice after using it. @@

And punching card too ! When coming for work, having lunch break, and going back home.
When I got home, I took my dinner and straight head to bed and take some rest.
I was too exhausted, that I even slept for 3hours . . . . . .
And did not go for QiGong when my dad came to wake me up.



No comments: