Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day Off !

My day off from work. I should be happy cause I could take a good rest . . . . . .

But ! ! !

After I had recharge all my energy from my sleep, it was only 4:00pm. And it was so bored.

I got nothing to do. But, if I was at work, I could walk around the shop and arrange things.

Clocks ticking slowly,
I walked to the kitchen, to see if I had any luck finding food / snack / fruits to eat.
I took out some black grapes, an ice-cream, and biscuit snacks that I bought yesterday at the shop.
I consume them slowly, one by one, bit by bit . . . . . .
By the time I finish all of them, it was just 4:20pm !

Arrghhhhh.............................. ~

I took out my phone, and play some games.

  • 神仙道 
  • Line Pop
  • Music Game
Finish playing all of them, it just pass another 20minutes ! Why can't it go any faster ?

Oh well, going to take my super early dinner ! And after that, have a good shower.
Then draw or should I say , copy and paste a picture onto a A4 size paper using pencil.



After finish drawing. Here I am, updating my blog.
I make a promised that I would update my blog to someone today, and I had kept my promise.


No comments: