Monday, April 1, 2013

This will be a short post, and I'm tired.

OK !

Today, I went for a breakfast with my family. As usual, we will be having Bak Ku Teh every Sunday !
So after we had our breakfast, we pay the bills and head to a place called Eng Ann, Klang. To buy some meat.

My dad ordered 3chicken, and asked me to wait there when it is ready.
This was the first time I ever see a live show of chicken being cut at the throat and threw into a bucket and covered it up.

It was a quick and silent kill . . . . . .

And I kinda felt pity for them ( chicken ). Their fate had set once they were born, of being killed.


After we got back. I head upstairs and on my computer. So I could watch the latest episode of

Fairy tail  !

Then one of my friend told me, it will be the last episode for anime, but the manga will still go on.
I was really sad and disappointed ! Anime is way better than reading manga !
But ! 
I wanted to catch and know what's going to happen. I went to read manga.
And I couldn't stop myself from reading it further more. Is just like drugs, injecting into me, controlling my mind.
My alarms rang 3times ! That reminds me to get ready for work.


Am I ready ? Yes !
When I wanted to go out, then I realize, there's no car left except for my brother's car.
And the sky started to drip some droplets. I faster head into the car, starts the engine and head out.
Within 30second, the rain turns into a heavy rain. 
When I turn on the wiper. I saw and recall back that, my brother's car wiper had spoiled. =='
How can I drive to work without wiper and under a heavy rain. Plus, his car had a bit of problem.
It was too scary and I had no confident in my driving skills. 
So I turn back to my house direction when I still got the chance, and called my mother.
Since she's the closest one to home. But she was washing her hair at a salon.

In the end . . . . . . I late for work ! One hour late ! =='

No comments: