Sunday, April 21, 2013

Yesterday, after my half day work.
I went to Paradigm Mall with Jean-V, her sister and also Ducky.
Stupid Jean-V ! SS inside the car without inviting me ....... :(  So mean xD

And then, suddenly, they stopped. . .
The atmosphere in the car starting to felt awkward all of the sudden.
Both of the girl behind did not make any noise . . .
Ducky was concentrating driving . . .
So I decided to close my eyes and take a slight rest ~

After we arrived at the Paradigm Mall, Jean-V and her sister walk their on,
left me and Ducky ...
Jean said they don't want to be the so called '' Light Bulb ''

! ! ! SWEAT ! ! !

There's nothing much to do in the Paradigm Mall, unless you love to shopping .
Due to my case, I not really love to shops, and do not even bother to step into it. . .
We up and up using the escalator, and the fate brought us to the Golden Screen Cinema ( GSC)
We looked at the time schedule which is available for ''clueless movie''

Then, I walked to a poster that attracts my sight . . .

OB . . . LI . . .VION . . ? by Tom Cruise ... !

Alright ! I told him that I wanted to watch that, since Tom Cruise inside, it should be a nice movie ?
He bought the ticket, and we had 45minutes to spent till the movie started.
So, he decided we had a dinner first while waiting for the movie . . .
I have absolutely no idea what to eat, we was like going up and down the cinema ,
And finally ! 

Is a Sushi Restaurant.

He said : Want to try this?
Me : Ok , why not ?!

I can't really remember what's that restaurant called . . . Watami Restaurant ? (和民)
They serve us to our sit, and gave us menu. . .
I look through the menu, and I found nothing attracts me . Not even UNAGI !
Inside the menu, most of it was beef . . .
I was like ! What the hack ?! Why is it beef ! Why ?! If not, I would had more choices !
But in the end, I manage to order . . . Which needs to takes 20 minutes to cook . .
At that time, it already 5:43 pm and our movie starts at 6 pm !
So, 20 minutes to cook, and it only left me 5 minutes to finish all up.

I told him , is alright ! I can finish it within 7 minutes.
When our food was serve, the servant told me not the open the cover till the fire had burned up . . . 
Damn it ! I totally forgot about the time that they needed to prepare for the food. . .
So it left me about 5 minutes to eat ?

Ducky was so kind, I asked him to had his dinner 1st, but he insist to wait for mine to ready . . .
In the mean time, he asked about what course I'm taking and which UNI I'm choose . .

We chi-chat for awhile 

いただきます


Finally , mine is ready to be eat ! Is so hot ! Cause the food was put inside a steel pot to cook .
And I manage to finish it with just 7 minutes !
He pay the bills, and we rushed to the cinema ! Weeee ~ We're 20 minutes late !

Title : OBLIVION
Duration : 1hour and 45 minutes .
Rates  :  Below Average. ( 4 and a half stars )

         
You had disappointed me ! !

After the movie, I called Jean-V and she told me they are going to had dinner ~

About 9pm they will just finish eating . So me and him went for a drink at Chatime . . .
We ordered 2 Grass Jelly Milk Tea . Not really my taste, cause of Milk and Tea .. Milk Tea .

Blah Blah blah, it was too bored of waiting !

Ducky ! Smile ! Snap ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


      What's with that look !    ._.

I saw Jean-V and her sister walking towards us. And she headed home .. .. ..

Ducky ! You drove too fast ! Chill ! You're not late !

Until now, I'm still kinda regret not being able to snap photos with him.
I mean, when we hangout . . . ~


` The look for the day for Paradigm Mall `
Black ~ Red ~ White
Had you realized ? All of us had something in common ! BLACK !




No comments: