Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hello May

Aaaahhhh......... !

I should be writing this post yesterday to farewell the month of April and welcoming the month of May.
But is not be too late, for me to post it on the 2nd of May :D

OK ! Yesterday was 1st of May, which also known as a Labour Day.
An annual holiday which celebrate the achievements of workers . . . 
IF , you are working on that day , you'll get double pay $$
So, yeah ! I did work yesterday with my colleague (Jean-V) . . . 
I arrived the shop at 9:45am , since is the 1st day of the month , 
I was hoping Ms. Loke will come to collect our cards . . .
But after waiting for the whole morning, and afternoon, and also evening, she did not came.
We were so frustrated, whether can we get our salary in time ?

When we are about to lost our hope for Ms. Loke.
A guy came in, and asked for the cards. It was Ms. Loke hubby, who came.
I'm glad that him came ! Cause, if it was Loke, she might or might not lecture us . . .
Due to something happened in the evening ......... ~ Some 'Bullshit Lady' came ........ ~

Find out what happened in the evening, on my next post ' The Bullshit Lady' ....

* Here is the last pictures I took in April *


Sleepy~ Sleepy. That's why there's no smile.

No comments: