Thursday, May 2, 2013

'The Bullshit Lady'

So, here it goes . . .
A foreigner girl order a snow ice to eat , and I make for her without knowing whose the parents.
After half an hour , the girl asked me a instant noodles,

The girl : Is this spicy ?
Me : No, is not spicy. Is salty .
The girl : Mummy is not spicy .

She came with her mother and a maid following them.
When came to payment, I am the one who doing the cashier.
I scanned the price tag for every items they bought.
Madam, your total is RM24.60 .
She looks like Chinese, she is a Chinese. So she married to a foreigner.
She took out her purse from her handbag and gave me exactly RM24.60
When she was taking out coins, then she saw a memo under a transparent glass.


The lady said : How come I never know there's such thing as a member card ? I came here often cause I stay close by here.

Jean-V : Madam, do you want to buy another thing to reach RM30 then you can apply for a member card with another addition of RM5.

The lady : NO ! There's nothing I want to buy. Last time I came here, did bought RM80 or RM90 and above for few times, and the worker did not tell me anything about the member card or wanted to join one?!

* So, what the lady wanted was, getting a free member card without buying at least RM30 and above and also without paying addition of RM5. *

Me : Jean, call the manager . Call her now !


While Jean was trying to get to the manager. The lady told me about some stupid story about a restaurant she and her family went, and spent about RM1000+ for the pass one and a half year. The last time they make the payment, a servant girl stamped a chop on the bill ............* forgot jor *

In the end, the lady said, she never step into that restaurant ever.

When she was telling me that story, about how much she spent. . . I was like , so little you spent on that restaurant in a year and half ? And, you dare to say it to me ?! It wasn't like RM5k or above.

I talked to the manager, and the manager told me that, what we could only do was apologize for the pass.
And we could not give her the member card as free, when I gave her the suggestion of 'giving the lady free member card' . Cause I knew what she after.


Me : Sorry Madam. The manager said you still have to follow the regulation.
The Lady : Your manager BULLSHIT !!


She put her purse inside her handbag, and went out the shop . . . *

After the customer had gone, Jean told me about that lady.
She's a trouble maker, and likes to find things to argue . . . !
Every time she came, she will ask whether there's discount for that particle items.
She did not buy the blanket that she asked for a discount.
And after a few days, she went to the Taipan's shop asked the same question (discount for that blanket).

Before I started working here, Jean saw her a few times, and she never bought things over RM30.

*Jean added : Her husband was a kind person, and also her daughter. Totally opposite from that lady ! == *

So whether to believe her story, or whatever. I just hoping that I will never see her again ! I don't welcome a  trouble maker like her into the shop, and also serve her with a smile and then got scolded or humiliated.

Shit Shit Shit  xD




No comments: