Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Snow / Ice (Man)

Yesterday was April Full / Fool ('s) Day. Any got fooled or success fooling people?
I didn't fool neither fooled. Cause it just so olden days, and not much people seems to doing that.

Monday Blues. . . . . .

But I'm happy that I get to work, to see my colleague.
When I reach the shop, I open the door and prepare everything.
Then the manager came in, and talk talk talk. Talks a lot of thing, and wasted a lot of our time.
She asked us to clean the fridge.

Ok! Last week, you asked us to scrumb and mop the floor till it is sparkling.
And now, you want us to clean the fridge !
Why must Do it on Monday? Why must be us, you calling to do, and not others?
Oh well, so I cleaned it.

After an hour, she went back home. Finally ! We're free ! And I almost finishing with cleaning the fridge.
I took out a plate of snowice from the fridge, and when I'm going to threw it into the sink to melt it.
I felt kinda wasted. After an hour of hard work cleaning the snowice from the fridge, and threw away just like that?
So I make a snow man or should I say iceman? Not sure.
I make the head and the body, but there's not black buttons ,sticks or carrot for me to complete the art.
Luckily, thanks to the technology, I can just snap a photo of it and edit it.
Give it a scarf, eyes, a smile, and hands. Kawaii-neh ! My mini version of snow/ice man.



Mummy said this is Korean Style . . .

No comments: