Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sister, Decoration, Alcohol, Valentine's

Today went to an uncle house, which is a semi-d house. That looks like it only have 2floors, but really, it had 3floors. And this beautiful gardens of his, just completed by his wife. It was so lovely although is only small. That why, me and my sister kept on taking photos of ourself with the gardens.


These are some of the decorations that attracts me the most ! Tortoise ! So darn adorably cute. :)
And the dog of theirs, its name was Luna and she was 10years old. Her looks doesn't shows that she was that old, if I compare with my dog, Jonny. After that, we went for a dinner at one restaurant, which I had forgotten whats the name of it. It was so crowded, outside, inside, upstairs, and the restaurant is already 3buildings. But yet, it still pack with customers.


After finished eating, there's some times left to visit another house. So we went to USJ 2, near my secondary school. I don't remember being there before, but my mom said we had, long ago. So I just accept it.
Wow ! That uncle, gave us drink white wine (from Japan) , then Beer ( Hoegarden), Brandy, then lastly (Red Wine). This is the first time I drank so many kinds of alcohol in, maybe about an hour and half?
Abit dizzy, but ain't drunk yet ! ;) Maybe I didn't drink much enough.



Now is 0118hrs, on the 14th Feb 2013, is Valentine's Day. So I wish everyone Happy Valentine's Day.
I kinda forgotten that today was Valentine's day. Oh well, I'm single and available, so there's not much point of me remember it. Not for now, of course.

No comments: