Sunday, February 24, 2013

Yesterday went for a company dinner, celebrating 33rd Anniversary.
Kinda disappointing for the first time that I didn't take pictures with my beloved sister.
But I did manage to take a picture with my cousin who sitting besides me, Rachel.
And also baby girl, my niece . . . . . .




Eating time........! OMG ! ! ! ! ! ! I heard some familiar voice...... !
The performers is performing one of the 'Beauty and the Beast' song,

Title : Be Our Guest.

So nice and cute........................................! :)




The performance not bad, there's also singing competition among the staff.
And the judge ! I think there's something wrong with his ears.......
Those that sing way better than the 2nd and 3rd place didn't get  place at all.

Right before the dinner end, the MC called people up to the stage to enjoy and perform the
Gangnam Style
It went wild, everyone on the stage and down the stage were actually enjoying.



Afterwards, they played Indians songs, and lots of Indian's staff when on stage dance they on style.
There's a few were drunk, most of them don't know how to dance just wanted to act crazy.
But there's one caught my sight, although his move kept on repeating.



Later that, my dad pull me to take pictures with those office staff,
Which I have no idea.... Just random guys @@.



The guy on the right, was the winner for the singing competition, and everyone agree on it.

He sang :  男人哭吧不是罪


Congratulations !

No comments: