Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sharing. What's sharing?
Sharing food, sharing wealth, sharing happiness, sharing secrets and sort of?
I' m not that tyoe of person who can share what's on my mind. Maybe not face-to-face or chatting on phone or even texting.
And is so hard to find someone to talk to. Because I dont really believe those friends around me is true friend.
Some just hiding behind a kind and friendly mask, but deep inside they just dont care about you and wanted to have some deep juicy secret so they could talk at your back.
So? Are you like me? I hope not..... ;)
分享。什么是分享?
分享食物,分享财富,分享快乐,分享秘密以及等等?
我不是那种人,随随便便就可以分享我脑袋想着的东西。可能面对面 或者 电话上聊 更或者 信息。
真的好难找一位聊得来的人。因为我不相信那些身边的朋友是真实的。
有些只是藏在一个善良和友好的面具,但是在深处内,他们根本都不管,只是想要得到一些深层的秘密来在你背后说你是非。
那么?你也是像我这样吗?希望不是........ ;)


Ok! Chinese New Year (CNY) is getting close. Had you bought your new year cloths and shoes?
I dont think I have bought any new cloths, or I had. Couldn't remember. !?(・_・;?
My closet looks the same, there's nothing added in or throw out.
Or there is, but I just dont see it. Well, there's few cloths on my table, and also on my chair, and my bed too.
好的!华人新年临将来临了。你买了新衣还有鞋子吗?
我不觉得我买了,或已经。不记得了啦!
我的衣橱开起来还是一样,没什么增加或减少。
诶!还有衣服的,不止单单在衣橱里的。哈哈,有几件衣服在我桌上,椅子,还有床上。

No comments: