Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Yesterday, it could said that one of my wish came through. . .
Finally I got to see the KLCC fireworks, not with friends but some of my family members.

. . . . . . . . . Although . . . . . . . . .
It wasn't that perfect : Everyone there are squishing and not polite.
It wasn't that satisfied : All those smoking and people fighting.
It wasn't what I had imagine : I didn't even get the chance to count.

I get to experience it, and all my hope and imagination had destroyed (part of it).

Such as,
1) No sense of direction. Unlike other country, like taiwan. When in the crowd, they have 2 different path for them to walk different direction so they wouldn't bang to each other or make the jam worse. But here, they walk in Octagon or maybe more, from one edge to another edge.
2) There always will be a fight. That makes me scare the most. Scare of being involving into it, cluelessly and got unworthy injured.
3) When watching fireworks set of to the open sky, we should be carrying relaxing and enjoying feelings. But all I had was worried. Worrying that being hit from 4 directions. Worrying that my belongings got stolen in the crowd.



So, when can we change this kind of situation? When can we improve it? When can the Malaysian work together as one without having it in mind about different races.


Happy New Year 2013

Oh, I totally forgot. I didn't mention how I celebrate my birthday. . .
Well, I didn't really celebrate it. There's no cake no present. Hardly touch my dinner cause of the stupid cashier.
Had a movie (upside down) before counting down. Great movie, better than hobbits ! I could said.
Incredible ! The world of theirs. . . Proven that loves is much more powerful than gravity. ( thats what I think of)


The Fallen Shooting Stars







No comments: