Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Rusty Hand

After I got home, I show my sister the sweets that I bought at the Candylicious. It was as hard as rocks, as big as baseball and as colorful as rainbow. How would I know it's as hard as rock? That's a good question. I tried to throw it on the car park floor and hoping it would crack, but no, it didn't. So I tried to lick it ~ lick and lick ~ After 2hours, I manage to lick 1 out of 10000. You can imagine, how little or much difficult to finish that sweets, cost RM11.


Afterwards, I got the feelings of drawing. I can't remember when's the last time I drew. So I took out some A4 papers, pencils ,pen and eraser, and look for some anime to draw. It don't look that good when drawing using rusty hand, but after a couple days. Finally I drew out something worth being proud and happy. Although is not prefect, but I'm happy with the results.


Results Of The First Day Drawing



The Result Of Second Day Drawing


As you can see, there's no eyes for those drawing that I drew in the first day, and there's eyes for the drawing in the second day. Well, from last time till yesterday, I have no idea how to draw eyes and hands. Until today, I put in my effort to watch carefully at video on how to draw eyes and hands. And yes, I manage to draw eyes, but for the hand, I still need lots of touch up and hard work. So that I could draw a fine hand.

No comments: