Saturday, December 29, 2012

Be yourself

Chatting with one of my long lost primary classmate through facebook.
She was asking for her souvenir , which I just came back from Taiwan.
I truly apologies that I didn't saw your comment at my cousin's post that you want it too.

Ok, while we were chatting.
She asked me whether I bought some skin care products.
I replied that all I do was eating and eating.

v .........................
v ............

Later the topic changed into weight and diet. I was like, what the bullsh*t?
Hey you, what for you want to diet? Whats your weight?
And she told me her weight was about 44kg, and I stunned at there... thinking...
Just 44kg , and you were talking about diet ? I told her I'm 53kg...
Then she continue, that she tried so hard to lose weight and finally she succeed  !

[ Sarcastics enough ! ! ! ! ]

Are you trying to compare?
Are you trying to mean anything?

Come on ! Just accept it and go on with it..
Don't miss out all those food just because of the stupid weight...
Don't go on diet and diet, torturing yourself just because that's not target.

So stop all those crap ... And I don't want to hear it next time.

And another thing to add on :

What I'm nature beauty, 
What I look beauty even without makeup ?
That's all bullsh*t !

Just believe in yourself on how you look...

To speak the truth, I also once having the idea of diet , envy people's beauty , their looks..
But those ideas , those thinking ... Will only end up spoiling true self , your true beauty..




No comments: