Wednesday, October 31, 2012


31st October, and that was fast, 2 months more till I celebrate my 19th birthday. But before that, I had to face STPM along with my dear friend. I'm not well prepare yet, but I will do my best!
Today, I went to club study and the weather seem desperate and sad, it's cries lasted for 2 hours. I'm stuck there with my stomach playing drums. The wind blows, and I'm all alone sitting there trying to study. Wearing short pants was not the best choice for these kind of weather.
After that, I'm bored so I took out my camera to snap some scenery and I'm glad I brought it along with me. Too bad, is still raining, so there's not much place for me to go. I'm just like a spy hiding in a few corners. These were the few I manage to capture, and is magnificent snap although is raining. So, is not everything negative about rain. You still be able to capture nice scenery when is raining. :D


Yes, it finally stop, and I can get back home. Once I got home, I suddenly had the feeling of camwhore (take pictures of myself) All ends up failure, but only one, one that I can accept it.

---- Ok, I have no idea what I'm writing now ----

Any where, all I want to say was,

Happy Halloween!







Did not realize today was Halloween, and for the record, I didn't know (万圣节快乐) was Happy Halloween in mandarin.

No comments: