Monday, October 1, 2012

After the prom night, actually Pei Meng wanted to follow me and Ian to club, but she did not go cause we will reach home real late and she scare her parents scold. So I went along with Ian and meet up with Jason and Kent. The last time we met and drank together was about a year ago. Good to see them again, they did not change a bit. I never thought that club could be such a boring places and I had no idea how they get so high and dance around there. Is so pack and crowded. I'm glad we out of there about 2am+. Those people who dancing there could be useful if you can't manage to sleep.

So we separated our way, me and Kent sat Ian's car. Jason went home alone. On the way fetching Kent home, there's laughter and memories. But most of all, I wanted to kill Kent and pull his ear! For wasting time by pointing the longest way home and also had no idea how to go back. Thanks to him, we wasted 1hour plus to fetch him home. We almost back to his hometown (kuantan), and half way up to Genting Highland. Both my eyes can't stand it any longer due to the graduation and prom night, plus I wearing a pair of contact lens. Is tiring since I did not wear if often. Not just me who felt tired, but also Ian. After he finish working, and had lunch with his grandma, he staight away came down to KL to pick me up till now, he did not rest.

Round and round, like sitting marry-go-round. Finally close to Kent's house, which he could go home by foot. After that, we went to Ian's sister apartment to take his thngs. Oops, I kinda the cause of it, that he had been kicked out fro the apartment. xD Sorry, Ian.

--------------- NOW I ONLY REMEMBER, WE DID NOT TOOK ANY GROUP PICTURE---------------



1 comment:

Lady_Myx said...

was here visiting pretty Fiona :D

Here's my blog :D

Myxilog