Thursday, October 3, 2013

How I met you

This happens about 1month plus ago, where I just got back from Yogjarkata, Indonesia with my sister and company trip. I was so bored at my working place, so I had decided to use "Search Nearby" using an apps called Wechat. At first, there's a lot of Muslim people send me message such as Hi or what so ever But no offence, is not that I dislike Muslim people, is just that I don't really like to reply them in BM or read BM.

Then, the name Kenny appeared, and I replied him back. But it took him so long, so long , about 1day time to reply me. In the end, don't know why I accepted his friend request. Day after day, we kept on chatting, followed by meeting up, hanging up, having dinner, supper, drinking, and meeting his friend.

I remembered the 1st time he came to my working place to meet as he promised. The way he order the snow ice and paying. The way he looked at me and I looked back at him. I was thinking is it that Kenny ? But he just kept silence and did not review himself to me first by saying Hi, I'm Kenny from Wechat, something like those? Maybe that would be weird for a customer suddenly said Hi and introduce himself.

He sat right opposite of me enjoying his snow ice, while I called to Taipan's brunch to check something requested by the annoying customer. Errrr !! Make me and Jean-V close the shop late. Then, I saw that guy opposite me took out his mobile phone, and the 1st thing I guessed it was him !

He have an attracting eyes *.*

So that's about it. He brought me out for yamcha and came to meet me as he had promised. :)
Even he's tired and exhausted from his training. :)

07082013 : The first time we meet.
09082013 : Brought me first dinner from his house.
16082013 : First outing together and happy hour. ( Knew Ben, Darren, Ian, and Sabrina)
26082013 : Watched R.I.P.D with him. He sleep half way through the movie. That's the day I found out his hand and leg will sudden move/vibrant when he was asleep.
29082013 : Steamboat at Ian's house.

So I guess, that's how I spent my August with someone that I just knew and met. :)







No comments: