Sunday, September 16, 2012

Exams!

Last Friday, any of you went to KL to meet with Prince William and his wife Princess Kate?
I missed the opportunity and how much I wish I could go, but I can't, due to the school exam.
What paper I having on that day? (Mikroekonomi)The paper was like holy shit for me!
There's 4bahagian, (A,B,C and D)
Usually, the Bahagian(B) would be easy for me, since you got to do 5questions out of 8.
But this paper, I only managed to do one, and others I have no idea how and what to answered!
So i skipped that section and go on for the next one. I'm glad I did that and did not stuck at Bahagian(B).
Due to limited time, I completed all the answering include the Bahagian(B) which I took only 10minutes to finish up 4question.
Is so terrible that I hope my marks/result did not drop compare to the last exam!

Talks about marks/result! Had you seen the newspaper? It wrote that Form6 STPM MUET result will be out on the 20th September.
Oh damn! I think I'm going to retake it if my result did not reach my target.
I did not do well in the writing, listening, and also the reading test! And all these three paper consists a lot of marks!

No comments: