Sunday, January 15, 2012

Second Time At I-City

If anyone don't know where is this. Well let me tell you, if a part of the funfair inside the i-city. The city full of lights and someone said is romantic there if you wanted to bring your girlfriend go. Gosh! That kid is so cute, luckily his parents did not slam something on my face or scold me cause I took his son photo.



Hehe, my sister with a gun. The way she take is so cute, like a kid~ Bang, bang, bang.And I think my younger brother really hate someone. So concentrate aiming his prey with a rifle. Kawaii ! That super duper huge bear! How could them clip both its ear and hang it, please have mercy on this big bear. That fellow is smiling, and see those price bear beside him! He won those. I wondering how much he spent to get that much.



Row row row your boats... Wait thats not the song for it. It should be like this [1little 2little 3little duckling. 4little 5little 6little..........] there's so much of duck. I can't type finish. Even I had the time I wouldn't know how much there's. Something shinning and attracted my eyes and the len. Oh it was a kid wearing a pink fairy wings, is so pretty. *SNAP* A short photo with my beloved sister. After that, I heard someone laughing happily in the bottom of his heart. Damn! Is that guy, he got the kawaii super duper huge bear. I think he used all his medium bear to exchange for the big one. ByeBye big bear, you found yourself a new owner.

No comments: