Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool (2010)

Guys![] Today's April Fool. HAHA xD So how many of you kena fool? Well, I almost kena fooled by one of my friend. Actually, he was the 1st one who tried to fooled me, but eventually he failed. At 12midnight sharp, we were sms-ing and he suddenly ask me "What I think bout him". Thats the 1st question, and the 2nd questions was "What my feelings for him?" o.O When he asked me the second questions, and I knew there's something wrong. I replied back: "I really don't know, cause I dont really know you and I never talk to you before. =D"
Guess what he sent next after I replied him. He said that: "This is the first time I do this, I very nervous and too shy. Can you give me a chance to know you more and understand u? I mean change our relation form friend to couple..." Then he keep asking me to answer whether is a YES or a NO. Then I replied back and asked him "This is a fool right, cause today is April Fool." The guy sent back and said: "Please answer me. I'm very nervous now. 1st time doing this, or else I cant sleep!"
I keep replied back that I dont know and I wanted to sleep already, because at that time is almost 1am. So he said: "Suan liao. My 1st people on april fool failed... T.T"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE EXPLANATION:

Sori ya.. >.<>Haiz ... I said [I doin it 1st time] Bcoz i NVr fool ppl by askin 4 cpl .. [i'm nervous] Bcoz 1st time doin dis .. Thx 4 ur cooperation n understandin ^^

No comments: